Hi, my name is Stompie. I am a rhino born in Namibia. We are an endangered species in Namibia and in South Africa and we are mainly poached for our horns. In order to save my species of this cruel killing, I decided to travel the world and create awareness and raise donations. Will you please help me?
- I go from hand-to-hand – I will go with you on your travels but if you are back home or on your way, please pass me along to next traveller, as I do not want to be lazy.
- Take pictures of me and the sights, otherwise my family at home might not believe me that I really have been there.
- Write a short story if you’d like to my owner so that she can post it on-line and my family at home can always now were I am now.
- Spread the word and help save my species from poachers!
1. Please take care of me – I like to be clean and not torn.
2. Please do not throw me away or leave me behind – if you are not travelling pass me on to the next traveller.
3. Please, I am no gift to anyone, I already have an owner.
4. My goal is to one day come back home and tell my family of all the incredible journeys I had.