I visited this amazing place, and as always I want to share some info and amazing pictures.
Prangli, which is the closest Estonian island (6.44 square km) with native settlement to Tallinn, has unique nature and offers colourful stories of the locals and interesting places for the whole day. It is only reachable by ferry. We spend the all day on the island, cycling almost every route and saw all the highlights.
What you can do on this small island
- visit the Prangli church
- explore the traditional fishing villages
- visit a gas well (and light a frire)
- admire the island’s largest boulder
- visit the memorial for the ship Eestirand
- enjoy the empty beaches
- visit a small museum
- enjoy a great meal in the only restaurant
Next time I share some great sights from Tallinn itself.
As always, with love